A strong brand is so important for your business. A brand that speaks to and attracts your dream customers. A brand that is consistent throughout everything you do. A brand that shows your personality and identity.
This package is a step up from the mini-course, Creating your Dream Brand. We work through the course together to create the perfect brand for your business. This package also includes all design work.
• Branding mini-course to help you go through the process along with me. After all, this is your business and your personality / identity! Help me to get in your shoes and create something that reflects exactly who you are.
• Private mood board created via Pinterest to collect inspiration. We’ll collect colour schemes, inspiring images, quotes…anything that helps us build up your business identity.
• Logo design with three drafts to choose from and one developed further. You’ll get three totally different options to choose from so we can what style suits you and your business, and then we develop the chosen logo further until its absolutely perfect. Ideally once you pick a logo for your business, you should stick with it!
• Colour scheme and fonts determined. Colours are so important for building a connection with your audience and helping them FEEL your business. We’ll go through colour psychology and find out what colours convey what you do best. We’ll also work through what fonts compliment your brand using a combination of Google Fonts and Creative Market for more unique and custom fonts.
• Logo design / icon design for different uses. One logo doesn’t fit everything. Sometimes you’ll have a very small space or odd dimensions or the ability to only print in black and white. I’ll recreate your logo for use on any application whether it’s printed tiny on a pencil, square for a social media profile or for use with limited colours.
• 2 rounds of amendments included for each stage. We’ll keep working with your branding until it’s perfect!
• Brand guidelines document and brand board for you to refer back to to keep everything consistent. It’s easy to forget what the exact colours or fonts are so a brand guidelines document helps you to stay consistent and also helps if you hire a designer or anyone else who needs to be familiar with your brand.
• Free advert on my social media pages once complete. I want to help show off your fabulous new branding!
• All original files are provided to you so ultimately you own the logo / branding elements once complete.