Custom Website Design
Imagine if potential customers landed on your website and instantly felt the desire to work with you!
They click on the site and immediately know that you are the right fit for them. You can provide them with the product or service that they’ve been looking for and you yourself resonate with them. That’s what the perfect website can do.
If your website doesn’t look professional, doesn’t stand out, doesn’t represent your brand, is difficult to use and doesn’t effectively communicate what you do, then you’re losing customers.
What you need is a good website, personalised to you, your goals and your target audience.
I can help you to get this fabulous website and help you to get more customers.
“My website is beautiful! Amber is easy to work with and very thorough. She went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I will definitely be calling her again. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new website.”
Barbara Jackson Skincare
My custom website design package includes 5 pages but an unlimited number of pages can be added to this – please get in touch for a custom quote if you need more than 5 pages.
The website is built using WordPress which is a really flexible system that allows your website to grow as your business grows and it also makes it easy for you to update your website yourself once it is built – I even provide free videos and PDFs to show you how.
A custom website is built with your business in mind. There is no template, it is built from the ground up based on your business goals and branding.
I build all of my custom websites within 8 weeks – scroll down to see the schedule I follow.
Click here for the nitty-gritty! - Absolutely everything that is included in the package:
• In-depth design brief and workbook for you to fill out so I know as much information about your business as possible to help me to build a website that’s perfect for you and your business
• Shared Asana project (project management tool)
• Website within 8 weeks provided deadlines/schedule are followed (please bear in mind that there may be a waiting list to start the project)
• Payment plans available to spread the cost of your website
• Private mood board created via Pinterest to collect inspiration and your existing branding
• 2 ‘wireframes’ to choose from to decide the layout. Wireframes have no design element and are made up of black and white boxes to help decide where everything should go
• 2 full colour designs to choose from for the home page based on the chosen wireframe/layout
• 1 full colour design for all remaining pages based on the chosen home page style
• 2 rounds of amendments included at each stage
• Full development of the website. I take the approved designs and build a fully functional website
• Built using WordPress so you can easily log in and update the website yourself if you would like to
• Fully responsive across mobiles and tablets. The website will work regardless of what device you view it on. Google now prefers this and mobile friendly websites get higher rankings. A lot of companies charge extra for this but I include it as standard!
• All text content and images provided by the client
• Favicon included (the little icon that represents your website in the address bar!)
• Google Analytics can be set up and installed on your website by me for free. If you already have a Google Analytics account, I can ensure that it tracks your new website
• Existing website remains live while your new website is being developed. I then swap them over once you are happy with the new website. If you don’t already have a website, then an under construction page is provided
• Fully tested to ensure that everything is working as it should be
• SEO friendly. Full SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is not included as this is a long and ongoing process, however I do take steps to improve your SEO where possible e.g. installing an SEO plugin and providing alternative tags for images. If you’d like to work on this further, I can provide details of companies who specialise in this
• Blog function included as standard
• Integration with your social media pages so website visitors can easily find where they can follow you
• Contact form provided as standard
• Free advert on my social media pages and email newsletter once complete
• Free video and PDF guides to the website so you know how to update the website yourself (otherwise updates are charged at £30 per hour as and when you need them, and I also offer a website maintenance package)
• All details for the website are provided to you and I ask you to buy the hosting and domain name yourself so ultimately the website is owned by you
• Ecommerce fuction if you’d like to sell products online (extra cost)
• As many pages as you need (priced accordingly, 5 pages included as standard)
Custom website – £1,400
(based on a 5 page website – usually Home, About, Services, Blog, Contact. Extra pages and functionality can be added)
I usually ask for 50% deposit and 50% upon completion of the project, although I do offer payment plans. If you’d like to set up a payment plan or request more pages, please get in touch.
How long will it take?
The time frame that I work to for custom 5+ page websites is 8 weeks and I only work on 2 custom sites at a time.
I work in this way so that I can give clients my full attention rather than being split across various projects, you get a great website quickly and it saves my sanity! I’ve had more than 20 projects on the go at once before and it really doesn’t work – that is why I now use the process below:
< Week 1 - Prep
Week 1, 2 & 3 - Wireframes
Week 4 & 5 - Designs
Week 6 - Build
Week 7 - Feedback & Testing
Week 8 - Launch!
Please bear in mind that there will be a schedule and deadlines for us both to stick to, but this will result in a fabulous website in a relatively short amount of time! This will be managed in my project management tool, Asana.