Custom Website Design
The websites that I design and develop are created to your specifications so you get the perfect representation of your business. I am able to design and develop websites of all shapes and sizes, including ecommerce websites.
The website is built using WordPress so you can easily log in and update the website yourself. You also get a free guide so you know exactly how to do this!
(based on a 4 page website – usually Home, About, Services, Contact)
Book a free 20 minute discovery call with me now to discuss your design needs or review your existing design!
Included in the package:
• In-depth design brief for you to fill out so I know as much information about your business as possible to help me to build a website that’s perfect for you and your business
• Payment plans available to spread the cost of your website
• Private mood board created via Pinterest to collect inspiration and your existing branding
• 2 ‘wireframes’ to choose from to decide the layout. Wireframes have no design element and are made up of black and white boxes to help decide where everything should go
• 2 full colour designs to choose from based on the chosen wireframe/layout
• 2 rounds of amendments included for each stage
• Full development of the website. I take the approved designs and build a fully functional website
• Built using WordPress so you can easily log in and update the website yourself if you would like to
• Fully responsive across mobiles and tablets. The website will work regardless of what device you view it on. Google now prefers this and mobile friendly websites get higher rankings. A lot of companies charge extra for this but I include it as standard!
• Favicon included (the little icon that represents your website in the address bar!)
• Google Analytics can be set up and installed on your website by me for free. If you already have a Google Analytics account, I can ensure that it tracks your new website
• Existing website remains live while your new website is being developed. I then swap them over once you are happy with the new website. If you don’t already have a website, then an under construction page is provided
• Fully tested to ensure that everything is working as it should be
• SEO friendly. Full SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is not included as this is a long and ongoing process, however I do take steps to improve your SEO where possible e.g. installing an SEO plugin and providing alternative tags for images. If you’d like to work on this further, I can provide details of companies who specialise in this
• Blog function can be included
• Integration with your social media pages so website visitors can easily find where they can follow you
• Contact form provided as standard
• Free advert on my social media pages and email newsletter once complete
• Free video and PDF guides to the website so you know how to update the website yourself (otherwise updates are charged at £28 per hour as and when you need them, and I also offer a website maintenance package)
• All details for the website are provided to you and I ask you to buy the hosting and domain name yourself so ultimately the website is owned by you
• Ecommerce fuction if you’d like to sell products online (extra cost)
• As many pages as you need (priced accordingly, 4 pages included as standard)