Starter Website Design
This package is for small businesses or start-ups with a small budget, or who are getting their first WordPress website. It includes 3 essential pages (e.g. Home, About/Services, Contact) and 2 design options based on a template which means it can save you at least 40% of the custom website design cost. You’ll still get the same quality and a brilliant website but at a fraction of the cost! The website is built using WordPress and can easily expand as your business grows.
All this for £420
(based on a 3 page website – usually Home, About / Services, Contact)
Book a free 20 minute discovery call with me now to discuss your design needs or review your existing design!
Included in the package:
• Full design and development of a simple three page website
• 10% off hosting with Tsohost
• Budget friendly – With 3 pages and 2 design options, this package is significantly cheaper than the fully custom website package which offers unlimited pages, 2 wireframes and then 2 design options
• The website is built using WordPress so you can easily log in and do basic updates yourself. I’ll even provide a guide for you!
• Great for Etsy / Folksy sellers – the website can link directly to your shop page so you still have your own website but Etsy / Folksy is your main marketplace
• The website can easily be added to and upgraded in future
• In-depth design brief for you to fill out so I know as much information about your business as possible to help me to build a website that’s perfect for you and your business
• 2 full colour designs to choose from based on a template
• 2 rounds of amendments included for each stage
• Full development of the website. I take the approved designs and build a fully functional website
• Fully responsive across mobiles and tablets. The website will work regardless of what device you view it on. Google now prefers this and mobile friendly websites get higher rankings. A lot of companies charge extra for this but I include it as standard!
• Favicon included (the little icon that represents your website in the address bar!)
• Existing website remains live while your new website is being developed. I then swap them over once you are happy with the new website. If you don’t already have a website, then an under construction page is provided
• Fully tested to ensure that everything is working as it should be
• SEO friendly. Full SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is not included as this is a long and ongoing process, however I do take steps to improve your SEO where possible e.g. installing an SEO plugin and providing alternative tags for images. If you’d like to work on this further, I can provide details of companies who specialise in this
• Integration with your social media pages so website visitors can easily find where they can follow you
• Contact form provided as standard
• Free advert on my social media pages and email newsletter once complete
• Free guide to the website so you know how to update the website yourself (otherwise updates are charged at £28 per hour as and when you need them)
• All details for the website are provided to you and I ask you to buy the hosting and domain name yourself so ultimately the website is owned by you